Follow on Buzz

Friday 28 August 2009

Gems like: Please think about it

It is the Gemologists like u who send me such precious gems for free.
I happen to be only the postman - the redistributor!

Some may like some, some others may appreciate the others!
It's all in the game.
Forgive me if I hurt anyone's feelings!!

I also keep sending some other types of gems.- Those unbeatable offers from wealth4u;
such as HOW TO BUY LIFE INSURANCE AT UP TO 90 % DISCOUNT? 
HOW TO BUY HOME AT HALF THE E.M.I.?
These are my own collections; of course I do repackage them.
 On occasions my original creations; however, the content is always drawn from fact sheets as recorded in history albeit analysed by me.

With Warm regards
wealth4u
Shreerang Narawane

Cellphone +9967989933 / +9322644228


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: prakash bhave
Date: 2009/8/28
Subject: Re: Please think about it
To: "Dr.Shreerang Narawane" <narawane.s@gmail.com>


Where do you get such a steady supply of gems?
Keep up the good work.
Prakash Bhave

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 6:02 PM, Dr.Shreerang Narawane <narawane.s@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks to Prof. we now have Good OLD things compiled---
With Warm regards
wealth4u
Shreerang Narawane

Cellphone +9967989933 / +9322644228





Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Contributors

Marathi Saunskruti Sangraha

MarathiSS.com - Marathi Saunskruti Sangraha

Followers

Powered By Blogger